When you hear the word “Diet” what is the first thing that comes into your mind? Most probably some extravagant terminologies like “Low-carb diet”, “High-Protein diet”, “Keto”, “Vegan diet” and the infinite list of different diet-trends going on the internet.
In any case, that is not what “Diet” is. Whatever you devour to survive is “Diet”.
Your eating regimen should be healthy, and it must have all the macro-nutrients and micro-nutrients.
What are macro-nutrients, you ask?
Well, these are the 3 essential elements every food has. I.e.
Furthermore, what are the micros?
• Vitamins (From A to K, every single vitamin!)
• Minerals (Magnesium, Zinc, Iron, etc.)
What is the key to a healthy diet?
• Your eating routine must comprise all the basic micros and macros.
• You should be aware of the number of calories you’re consuming.
• And the third and most important thing is to keep a check on “how” you consume your calories.
Your body will surely love the 300kcal consumed from a piece of steak which has proteins, fats and a decent amount of carbs over the 100kcal chocolate cake which has nothing but sugar and a crazy amount of carbs.
I mean it is pretty easy to understand! No? Just don’t do the math and make sure you eat less processed food and more organic food!